Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Every business depends on accurate administration and efficient processes in order to operate at its full potential. Having the right software available for these purposes can make a significant difference to your bottom line. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a powerful and versatile option for this role, and we here at Sandham Adams can help you understand how to make the most of it.
A Bird’s-Eye View of Your Business at Your Fingertips
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics NAV) is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning program that can greatly simplify all of the information-based tasks that your business needs to be done. With it, you can easily track, update and oversee every aspect of your operations, including:
- Your customer relationships.
- Your finances.
- Your projects and associated resources.
- Your supply chain.
- Your human resources.
- Your warehouses.
- Your service orders.
- Your manufacturing.
Not every business will need functionality in all of these areas, but any that you do choose to use can all be accessed through the same easy-to-use interface. Once you have supplied the program with your company’s data, you can receive real-time updates about new developments as progress continues and update any information manually if needed. Not only will this allow you to keep your records immaculate, but you can also use the program to generate highly detailed reports that can provide valuable business insights.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central also offers several noteworthy selling points which distinguish it from other similar programs. Because it is cloud-based, this system can be accessed on mobile devices as well as standard computers, making it an excellent choice for organizations that do fieldwork, house calls, deliveries and all sorts of other business-related travel. It also supports a range of pre-made extensions which can enable a whole new range of potential functions; if those aren’t sufficient, users can also install custom extensions created specifically for their individual needs.
Not Sure Where to Start? Turn to Sandham Adams
As useful as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can be, many organizations are daunted by the prospect of switching over to a whole new system and having to learn how to
use it. The experts at Sandham Adams are here to bridge this gap. We can assist businesses with the implementation and ongoing use of this multi-faceted software.
We can help you:
- Envision what your company could do with this software and how it can help you reach your goals.
- Analyze your customization needs and create functional solutions to address them.
- Train you and your staff in the proper use of this tool.
- Convert existing legacy and supporting data into a usable format for your new system.
- Transition into regular use of the new software as smoothly as possible.
We also serve many clients who have already implemented the Dynamics 365 system and require ongoing support instead of setup assistance. If your company needs this kind of service, we can:
- Provide guidance and reminders to help staff members execute specific functions.
- Facilitate infrequent yet critical activities such as inventory counts and year-end reporting.
- Suggest and implement new applications of existing Dynamics 365 features.
- Create new extensions to increase functionality within the system as needed.
Let Us Make Your System Transition Easy
The labour-saving and profit-boosting potential of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is immense, and there is no reason to let inexperience stop you from harnessing that promise. Sandham Adams is happy to be your guide to this tool. If you think your organization could benefit from using this tool, contact us for further details on how we can help.